Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Fav Time of the year

Hurray ! My fav time of the year is back again I love winters so much . Winters to me mean hot cuppa of masala chai , garama garam khana & sleeping in a bed with a thick blanket on for a long time . Wow what else can one ask for. Winters can boast of Christmas & New year's . Imagine a new year celebrations during hot dry summers . Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Winters in Bangalore are more beautiful with purple flowers blooming on the trees near cubbon park , on the way to chinnaswamy stadium & there is Bangalore Habba . A panorama of creativity .




Purple flowers in full bloom on the streets of Bangalore







I hate it when people crib about dry skin cracking feet . Take care na yaar I say . Well on a second thought if u see me during summer you will see a crib pot personified . Summers & me d'not go well I declare . So people if you d'not like winters you are spared ;).
So guys keep yourself warm , flaunt your wollens & knits & enjoy winter.

2 comments:

AK said...

First, welcome back, write regularly, don't abscond again ;o)

I love winter. Its the best time to travel. The sky is deep blue, the mountains are lush green, cool breeze. If you go to the beaches, the blue water would drive you mad.Just awesome. On second thoughts, I love spring. Wait, I love all the seasons!!!

Just imagine the tender green leaves amidst sun rays, beautiful flowers all over the place. You feel as if the world is a bride and is getting ready for her marriage. I don't know why, spring gives me immense optimism, liveliness and bliss.

And what about those walks in the rain, those garam pakoda & strong coffee beside a window watching the "tap tap"s of rain. Every season has something very very good to offer. & about summer lady, doesn't it remind you of the school holidays??? Those "roaming in the sun like mad dog" days :o)

Aria said...

Hey AK thanks for stopping by . Yup I will write more regularly now . you r right every season has got something special .But yaar iam a december born i ought to like winters more na